Search This Blog

Friday, January 15, 2016

New Pictures from OM Arek SO5HMI Bitx3C


The earlier pictures of Bitx3C sent by OM Arek from Poland were without the complete wiring etc, so I had requested Arek to send me some of his Bitx3C pictures with complete built up set. 
So now we  have received some nice complete built up  pictures of Bitx3C ADE-1  from OM Arek    SO5HMI   .
Enjoy them. The construction is excellent so as the working set Arek.....Many Many DX with your Bitx3C ADE-1 

BITX3C 20 MT 

BITX3C WITH ADE-1 

BITX3C Arek SO5HM

BITX3C FROM POLAND

1 comment:

INDRA S EKOPUTRO, YD1JJJ said...

Hello Sunil, I just posted BITX 4.1 based on BITX 3a at my blog. Please visit to http://blekokqrp.blogspot.co.id/2016/01/bitx-41-40m-ssb-transceiver.html Tq.

Featured Post

   My Journey with Amateur Radio: Sunil Lakhani (VU3SUA) Shares His Story Hello, fellow radio enthusiasts! This is Sunil Lakhani, also known...